About This File
What's New in Version 1.1.3 See changelog
HALLOWEEN MACABRE (C)2021 Invisionary.tech
For best results, uninstall the current version and install the latest version of this theme as some settings have changed functionality.
v1.1.3 105130 01 DEC 2021
- Added support for UIColor in CKEditor
- New setting in Macabre Advanced tab) Added support for UIColor in CKEditor so that editor's UI color can be easily adjusted by choosing 1 color.
Please note that this feature can only be used when using CKeditor skins that are compatible with the so-called "chameleon" feature.
The skins created by CKSource, i.e. Moono-Lisa, Moono and Kama, already support it.
- Macabre themed Social ShareLinks
- New setting in Macabre FX tab to enable or disable theme matching style for the Twitter, Facebook share buttons.
- Added option to Preconnect DNS for CDN (or custom S3 bucket) domain, if used.
- Added option to Preconnect DNS for Google Analytics UA domain, if used.
- CKEditor skin included: Moona-Lisa (standard version) as Moono Dark is no longer compatible with IPS version of CKEditor4.
Moona-Lisa is now the default CKEditor theme, and also provides support for the chameleon feature.
Once IPS updates their default CKEditor to Moona-Lisa, this theme will no longer need to include it.
- Hero Header improved. For better overall site-wide user experience, if enabled, the full-viewport hero header mode will now apply to the default app's index page only. Elsewhere throughout the site, the hero header's height is the admin's preferred maximum height setting e.g. 25%, 61.8% etc or falls back to the IPS settings in the Custom tab (pixels). If full-viewport is disabled, the default app can be configured to have a unique minimum height or be the same as every other page throughout the site.
Example, if you have Forums as set as your default app, the Forum index page can either show a full-viewport hero header image if you have enabled it,
or say 61.8%. Every other page site wide could be set to say 35%.
- Achievements progress bar now matches brand color instead of default green.
- Improved CSS for CKEditor Source mode white bg/black text and in the Code popup when composing.
- Increased number of minimum hero header sizes available.
- Improved Google Fonts DNS Preconnect in Advanced settings.
- Corrected typo in css, duplicate color selector.
v1.1.1 105128 03 NOV 2021
- Compatibilty update with 4.6.8
- CSS - Resolved hard coded white bg/black text in Code modal (CodeMirror) when composing in editor
- CSS - Resolved toggle switch backgrounds not visible below post editor.